The University of California Berkeley Library has been a full depository for California documents since 1945. Most of this material can be found by using the library catalogs, Pathfinder or Melvyl. This CALIFORNIA web page provides easy access to the full text of recent California bills, (their status, history, votes & analyses), to selected Elections data, California Statistical sources.
- Office of the Governor - Contains speeches, biography, appointments, and latest political issues.
- Bill Information (1993 to present) - Full text of bills, resolutions, constitutional amendments; status, history, votes, analyses & veto messages
- Legislative Analyst's Office - Provides fiscal & policy advice to legislature; non-partisan analyses of state's budge
- Analyses of 2005-06 Budget Bill
- Cal Facts - Series of charts/tables on California's economy & finance, including the state budget, K-12, social services, health & crime.
- California State Assembly
- Directory of members, committees, legislative calendars, and caucuses.
- Daily journals, daily histories, & weekly histories (1995 to present)
- Assembly journals, histories & indexes (1849 - 2000)
- California State Senate - Listing of senators, committees, schedules, and audio/TV links
- California Courts (Judicial Branch of California)
- California Law - database containing codes, constitution & statutes
- California Statutes (1993 to present)
- California Statutes (1849-1994)
- California Code of Regulations