The Media Resources Center (MRC) at Moffitt Library is the UC Berkeley Library's primary collection of materials in electronic non-print (audio and visual) formats. These formats include: videocassettes, DVDs; compact audio discs; audiocassettes; and online (streamed) audio and video. Materials in the MRC collection may be used on-site in the Center by current UC Berkeley students and staff. See a list of Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Intersexual Studies videos housed at MRC.
More electronic resources
The Electronic Resource Finder lists significant online resources, both free and online, by subject and resource type (e.g. Article Databases, Encyclopedias, Statistics, etc.). For a complete list of useful resources in Gender and Women's studies, along with a description, go to:
Selective list of LGBT-related associations, learned societies, or professional organizations associations, learned societies, or professional organizations.
- Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies
- Equality California
- Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD)
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC)
- International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA)
- Lambda Legal
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns, American Psychological Association
- LGBT Rights Project (ACLU)
- LGBT Rights (Amnesty International)
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- National Gay Lesbian Task Force
- Williams Institute (UCLA School of Law)