Get articles online
Article databases may contain citations to articles, but not the full text.
To access the article's full text, click the button.
From all Bioscience Library article databases, click the UC-eLinks button to find:
1. A direct link to the full text of the journal article, if UCB has an online subscription to the journal.
2. A link to information about the journal in Melvyl, to find the location & call number of the print journal.
3. A Request link for obtaining the article from another library, if it is not owned by UCB.
4. A link for importing the article's citation into your Refworks or endnote account. What?
5. Getting help: links to "Ask a Librarian" (live chat with a librarian), the UC-eLinks FAQ, and a form for reporting problems with UC-eLinks.
You can also browse the Bioscience Library's list of electronic journals to see if we have online access to a specific journal.