Off-campus Access to Library Resources
Before you can access Library resources from off campus make sure you have configured your computer with proxy server settings.
After you make a one-time change in your web browser settings, the proxy server will ask you to log in with a CalNet ID or Library PIN when you click on the link to a licensed resource.
Campus Library Map
Click on the image below to see a larger interactive version of the campus library map.
Printing and Scanning in the Libraries
All libraries on campus are equipped with "bookscan stations," which allow you to scan documents and save them to a USB drive, or to scan documents and then send them to a printer.
In order to scan documents, you must have the following:
- A Cal 1 Card, with money loaded onto it (go here to make a deposit to your Cal 1 Card account). This is not the same as meal plan points! Your Cal 1 Card debit account is a separate fund on your card.
- A USB drive (you cannot email a scanned document from a bookscan station; you must save your document to a USB drive)
- Scanning and saving to a USB drive is 5 cents a page for students.
- Scanning documents and sending them to the printer is 10 cents a page for students. Color printing is 60 cents a page.
In order to send documents to the printer from any of the public computers in the libraries, you must have the following:
- A Cal 1 Card, with money loaded onto it (see above)
- A document that's on the Web or attached to your email (the public computers in the libraries will not open files from a USB or other drive)
- Printing is 10 cents a page for students (black and white). Color printing is 60 cents a page.
Have more questions? There's more info here.