1. Read an introduction to the campus libraries for undergraduates.
2. Set up your computer for off campus access to library databases.
3. Need a map of the campus libraries?
4. Each library has its own hours. Click on the calendar for each library to view a month at a time.
5. Information about Citing Your Sources and links to guides for frequently used citation styles here.
6. Research Guide - introduction to researching Japanese American Internment
The UCB Library sponsors the Library Prize for Undergraduate Research. Win $1000 (upper division students) or $750 (lower division students) for your research paper!
This guide has been archived
Please note: this course guide was created during a previous semester, and is no longer being actively maintained. For a list of current course guides, please see http://lib.berkeley.edu/alacarte/course-guides.