Placing Materials on Course Reserve
The Business Library manages course reserves for classes taught at the Haas School of Business. Please submit your course reserves request to the library as soon as possible to allow adequate time for processing.
* Note for Economics Courses *
Course Reserves for undergraduate economics courses are processed by the Moffitt Library. Please visit their website for more information
Course Reserves for graduate level economics courses are processed by Graduate Services at 208 Doe Library. Please visit their website for more information
Putting Textbooks On Reserve
There are 3 ways to put a book on reserve:
- If you have a personal copy, please fill out the Course Reserves Form below and take it to the library circulation desk along with your book. Or, if you prefer, the circulation staff will give you a form to complete at the desk. Your book(s) will be returned to you after the end of each semester.
- If you've ordered copies of the textbook from David Stuckey, please inform him that you would like x number of copies on reserve. David's team will place the copies with us and they will handle the paperwork. The book(s) will be returned to S545 after the end of the semester.
- If our library owns a copy of the textbook that you would like to use for your reserve, please complete and submit the online form below. When we receive your online request, we will retrieve the library copy from our stacks. After the semester ends, the book(s) will be returned to the library's regular collection.
Putting Photocopies On Reserve
- Please group solution sets, photocopies of articles, reprints and other loose material in a binder suitable for circulation and submit it to the circulation desk. The library does not provide binders. Complete a Course Reserve form at the desk.
- Provide an adequate number of copies for the size of your class. The photocopies will be returned to you after the end of the semester.
Electronic Course Reserve Materials
If you would like to make electronic course reserve materials available to students 24-hours a day, seven days a week, you can place them on bSpace. Please click here for more details.
If you have questions about placing materials on course reserve, feel free to send us an , or call 510-643-0530.
The Copyright Law of the United States governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. In accepting photocopies for reserves the UC Berkeley Library assumes that the copy or copies have been made in compliance with the fair use provisions of section 107.