RefWorks: Importing Search Results from PubMed
- On the search results screen, use the checkboxes to select the citations you want to import to RefWorks, and then click on the Send to: menu.
- In the Send to: menu, choose Citation manager and then click Create File.
- Save the .nbib file of citations to your desktop.
- In a new browser tab, open the RefWorks Login page and enter your user name and password, or sign up for an account if you are a new user.
- From the menu, choose References > Import.
- Under Import From Text File, select Import Filter/Data Source: NLM PubMed and Database: PubMed. Then Browse to the location of the citation file, select it, and click the Import button.
- When the Import Completed dialogue box appears, click the View Last Imported Folder button to view your imported citations.
Copyright © 2013 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: