Molecular Biology Web Resources
- Brock biology of microorganisms by Michael T. Madigan (UCB Bioscience Library Reserve, QR41.2.B77 2009)
- Genetics : from genes to genomes by Leland H. Hartwell (UCB Bioscience Library Reserve, QH430.G458 2008)
- Introduction to bioinformatics by Arthur M. Lesk (UCB Bioscience Library, QH507.L47 2008)
- Molecular biology of the cell by Bruce Alberts (UCB Bioscience Library Reserve, QH581.2.M64 2008, also available online in 2002 edition on PubMed Bookshelf)
- Molecular cell biology by Harvey Lodish (UCB Bioscience Library Reserve, QH581.2.M655 2008, also available online in 1999 edition on PubMed Bookshelf)
- UCB Bioscience Libray Electronic Books
- PubMed Bookshelf
- Genome (NCBI) provides information on mopre than 10,000 genomes including sequences, maps, chromosomes, assemblies, and annotations.
- NCBI Map Viewer provides genome mapping by chromosomal position, with the integration of genetic and physical maps.
- ENSEMBL Browser (EMBL-EBI-Sanger) provides automated genome annotation and subsequent visualisation of eukaryotic genomes.
- UCSC Genome Browser (UC Santa Cruz) contains reference sequence and working draft assemblies for a large collection of genomes.
Page 1 | Page 2 Next >>
Copyright © 2013 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: 9.25.13.