Biological Animations, Movies, and Lectures
- Biology Animation Library Dolan DNA Learning Center (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- Cells Alive Animation of molecular and cell biology processes.
- Drugs and the Brain The University of Utah, Genetic Science Learning Center
- Gary Carlson Animation of molecular and cell biology processes.
- Harvard's Biological Animations Interviews with faculty and animations of cell processes. Funded by Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Lodish 5th ed. Animations From: Molecular and Cell Biology. W.H. Freeman & Co.
- Movies of Biological Processes Includes development, genetics, molecular biology, immunology, and lab techniques. (Davidson College, Davidson, NC)
- HHMI BioInteractive Includes animations, movies, lectures and more on subjects such as RNA, DNA, Genomics and Chemical Genetics, HIV/AIDS, Stem Cells, Evolution, Obesity, Cancer, Neuroscience, Sex Determination, Biological Clocks, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular, and Immunology. (Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- UC Berkeley Webcasts Audio and video of lectures from various Berkeley departments, including classes with BIO, IB, MCB, and NS prefixes (NOTE: use the Select Semester menu at the top-right to find courses that have been offered previously).
- MIT OpenCourseware Course lectures and materials from many MIT departments, including Biology, Neuroscience, and Biological Chemistry.
Copyright © 2013 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: